CORONAVIRUS AND DUBBEL DUTCH
Wow, what times! Yes, we are open, and we are here regular hours during the Coronavirus Crisis.
SANDWICHES AND SALADS
If you like a sandwich, salad, or other fresh food
- Feel free to walk in, order, and take out
- Call us with your order and we will have it ready for pick-up. Our menu is at https://dubbeldutchdenver.com/menu. Our phone number is 303-480-9100
- We deliver our sandwiches with Postmates at https://postmates.com/merchant/dubbel-dutch-4974-lowell-blvd
There are several ways for you to order our Dutch goodies:
- Our food-market is open as usual and you are welcome to come in and shop
- Or, feel free to call in what goodies you would like and we will have your order ready for pick-up. Our phone number is 303-480-9100
- You can order online through our web-store www.orangepackage.com
- Or you can email your wish-list to email@example.com
If I am not shopping in the store, how can I receive my goodies?
- We will bring your goodies to your doorstep, see below for more information
- We can ship them as a package with UPS or USPS
- We can have the goodies ready for you for pick-up
And how about payment for remote orders?
- We can take your credit card information over the phone
- If you order online, you can pay when checking out
- We have PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or Venmo
- And cash can work too
You just said that you deliver the Dutch goodies?
Yes! For the greater Denver area and for the Front Range we have started delivering packages to people's doorsteps :) As most of our customers are in the NW area and in the South, we are trying to consolidate those orders with a fixed delivery day:
- NW area, including Boulder, Golden, Erie, Longmont: Tuesdays early evenings
- Southern area, including Centennial, Littleton, Castle Rock: Thursdays early evenings
We will deliver to the Eastern and Northern areas as the orders come in. Feel free to contact us if you are not quite sure if we deliver to your city; we will go quite far out if needed. We are new at this and are figuring it out as we go, so please bear with us if we drive in the opposite direction, lol.
So far we have brought packages to Boulder, Erie, Broomfield, Thornton, Golden, Centennial and Castle Rock, and it was really great to see everyone!
Care packages and regular groceries
If you would like to send someone a care package, just contact us and together we can see which items you would like in the package, and where it needs to go. For your convenience, we can add regular grocery items to the package as well. We go shopping every day and it is easy for us to add a roll of toilet paper or kitchen towel or other necessities.
We have gift certificates in any amount. They are the good ol paper ones and do not expire. We can mail them to you, or to someone else on your behalf.
We are a tiny store and social spacing is a little harder in here. We have our patio furniture set up outside, and you can wait there if there are too many people inside for spacing. Thanks for your consideration
Feel free to call us anytime if you have questions in these ever changing circumstances. We are here Monday through Saturday, from 10ish to 5ish. Our number is 303-480-9100.
Thanks and stay safe and well!
All the best from your Dubbel Dutchies